There are plenty of online bingo promotions out there – a huge number in fact – with the most common ones being the spin-the-wheel bonus, the deposit/no deposit bingo bonuses and last but not least, the refer-a-friend bonus, which is mostly used right as you enter a bingo site. But that’s only the beginning of the list, which is why we’ve comprised this short little blog in which we, the Bingo.xyz team, will be listing all of the most common online bingo bonuses that you need to look into before deciding whether that online bingo site is the right platform for you.
Kick starting the online bingo action
New player bingo online bonuses are pretty self-explanatory, but just in case you are unaware, let’s just say that the online bingo doesn’t want you to not feel special, quite the contrary, which is where the following set of points come into the equation.
Online Bingo No Deposit Bonus/Welcome Bonus
The problem with these bonuses is that although they do offer you the right to play the online bingo games at hand, these bonuses don’t really do anything beyond that since they don’t allow you to withdraw any real money, unless you deposit money first. Either way, there are also plenty of positive points regarding these bonuses to talk about, out of which the most notable ones are the following:
- You don’t really need to do anything outside of just clarifying your name, your age, and your country of residence. These are usually the only questions you’ll really get before you can grab an online bingo bonus as a sign-up incentive.
- You cannot withdraw the money, but you can surely try out your luck on the bingo online games made available before you decide whether you want to deposit any money or not.
- Although the games applicable for use with the bonus may be limited a bit, which acts as an incentive to make you want to deposit money, there are still plenty of games to choose from.
- It is a bit on the rare side, but some bingo sites will allow you to withdraw money without having ever deposited any money yourself, although the requirements are practically impossible to newcomers that don’t know the ropes around the game.
Initial Deposit Bonus/First-Time Depositor Bonus
Here’s where things get interesting. Once you do decide to deposit some money you will instantly be greeted by a ton of bonuses, out of which the most notable are:
- The mere existence of these relies on trying to compel you to deposit some more cash, which is why they want to make this last. They usually do that by multiplying your numbers to lengthen the process. This is how you can end up with 250% the amount you deposited, which is certainly no chump change in our book.
- Because of this you can end up with more than double the amount you deposited in the game, although there’s a catch, and that is the fact that the more you have, the more you’ll have to work through when it comes to T&Cs.
- There will always be a wagering requirement though, which is always quite tricky to navigate no matter the UK online bingo site.
- There are also plenty of restrictions regarding the games you can play in effect too. For example, you got twice the amount of credit, but you can’t use that amount on 30 Ball Bingo, as a site may just steer you from the fast paced, free-willing form of bingo.
It pays to remain loyal
Loyalty bonuses are way easier to explain than no deposit bonuses, because they require just one thing – determination. As long as you keep on doing what you’re doing you will get there eventually, with the loyalty based online bingo bonuses likely to flow as a result.
This is a rarity, but some bingo sites will offer to multiply the amount you deposit the more you play on site. These are known as reload bonuses in the online bingo world. They work exactly as first deposit bonuses do, except they are tied to loyalty programmes instead of being tied to welcome deal.
You can claim as many of these as you want, by simply depositing more and more money. The bingo site takes this into consideration and it rewards the most loyal players out there with more credits, and more bonuses that work through the VIP program.
Finally, there is the “refer to a friend bonus”, and we all know about it by now. The casino wants free advertisement, and you want free bonuses, so in this situation everybody wins. Simply point someone in the direction of the site and you’re good to go.